Short Term Rental Permit

Property owners that want to obtain a permit for an accessory dwelling unit for example to rent part of their home through AirBNB, must notify the neighborhood association and the district coalition office. They have to fill out and send the land use notice form found at this link


You can use to check which neighborhood you are part of. 


For the following neighborhoods, please send your notice to East Portland Community Office, and the neighborhood you are part of to 1017 NE 117th Ave, Portland, OR 97220 /ShortTermRentalPermit