- Neighborhoods, Advocacy Groups and Partners
The 2019 SMALL GRANT PROGRAM will be announced in Spring 2019. The call for applications will go out in July/August 2019. Stay tuned for the official dates as it gets closer to that time!
The 2018 EPCO Small Grants Aplication is now closed. Applications were due by Friday, January 12, 2018, 5:00pm.
Who Can Apply for Small Grants?
Additional support for grant writers
Types of projects funded in the past
Projects that promote leadership development and collective impact on community-defined issues or public decisions - youth empowerment projects, skill building trainings, cultural and language specific civic engagement workshops, community organizing efforts.
Community building activities - Community story-telling projects, cultural and language specific community building activities, fruit tree harvest parties, community festivals, community gatherings, community conversations.
Community design/build place-making projects - community gardens, planning for playgrounds, murals, intersection repairs.
Projects that build the capacity of the project team and foster collaboration between team members and/or partners in the project.
Some projects we have funded in the past include:
● Native Plant Classroom (2017)
● Youth Empowerment Art Project (2017)
● Myanmar Water Festival (2017)
● Building Russian Speaking Community thru Art (2016)
● East African Nutrition and Inclusion Project (2016)
● Karen Literacy Project (2015)
● New Birth Crew 7 Year Anniversary Jam (2016)
● Powellhurst-Gilbert Neighborhood Community Mural Project (2015)
Sample successful applications from previous years
Congratulations to our past awardees!
Additional documents you may find helpful
Questions - Contact Víctor Salinas, email@example.com, (503) 823-6694.