What is the CAF?
- The Community Activities Fund (CAF) is a sponsorship program which provides funding support to East Portland’s diverse, volunteer-led community groups and organizations.
- The East Portland Community Office (EPCO) provides approximately $15,000 in sponsorship funding to eligible groups/organizations to support community-building and civic engagement activities in East Portland that occurred or will occur between June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022.
- The East Portland Community Office (EPCO) will accept applications until the CAF fund is gone, or the absolute final deadline of May 31, 2022—whichever comes first. Please submit your application as soon as possible to improve your chances for reimbursement of expenses.
- Funding is provided through reimbursement checks for funds spent. Your group cannot be reimbursed without receipts and proper documentation of expenses.
- Each group/organization is limited to $1,000 this fiscal year.